Every person knows how challenging is to develop bootable USB drive, but it is tougher to produce bootable USB image in order to share your favourite LiveCD or small OS with your buddy, co-worker or client.
It's not a issue for our Bootable USB Replicator to develop an image of your USB drive. It operates like any CD imager.
Also, your image supports all boot characteristics of the original USB drive. It's easly than even a CD image due to the fact Bootable USB Replicator supports self-extraction, like WinRAR. All you need is to send only 1 .exe file to your friend and he can "burn" it instantaneously, with no other software, in a single single click!
- Create bootable USB image of any bootable USB drive
- Create self-extracting USB images as single .exe file
- Multilanguage assistance
- Full FAT16 and FAT32 file systems assistance
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008, eight, 2012 complete help
- Windows 32 bit and 64 bit full help
- Help all editions of Windows - Residence, Specialist, Media Center, Ultimate, and so on.
- Help fine tuning of any selection of FAT file technique for better compatibility
- Fine tuning any option of partitions table
- Select partition type - CHS or LBA for much better compatibility with some motherboards
- Bootable USB Relicator is transportable application, you can carry about with it on a portable device and use on any computer
- Detailed log file
- Updates reminder
- Easy to use classic interface
- To use Novicorp Bootable USB Replicator, your pc has to meet specific hardware needs. Actual needs differ, based on the system configuration and the programs and functions that you select.
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 20 megabytes (MB) of obtainable space on the tough disk
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/eight/2012