Speaking of vector-based graphics software, would have been familiar with Corel Draw is not it? But this time I will not be posting Corel Draw, but other vector software, namely Adobe Illustrator CC. Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 is a vector-based graphics software developed by Adobe. With this software, you can draw illustrations, like drawing anime characters, and the like. In addition, this software also can you use to create logos, brochures, and others.
How To Install:
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 and crack through the link above
- Make sure your PC is not connected internet connection
- Extract part 1 with WinRAR, so that the other part will go too automatically extract, then run the Set-up.exe
- Select Try → Sign In → (error notification appears) Sign Later, then install as usual
- When the installation is complete, do not open the software first
- Crack open the folder, then copy the file amtlib.dll
- Paste in the installation folder Adobe Illustrator CC
- ex: C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 \ Support Files \ Contents \ Windows \
- Run Adobe Illustrator CC 2014.