Ms Power Point is a power full software to make professional looking attractive presentations. I had already published some tutorials in Urdu on Power Point, but today I have a playlist for you. As Power Point software is not like Excel or word. But it is also important to learn. I have covered it's most tools in just 5 video tutorials. Also I have made sample presentations in Ms Power Point 2007 in Urdu language. You can learn Power Point by watching these video tutorials. If you have watched my Excel 2007 Tutorials in Urdu and Ms Word 2007 in Urdu then it should be easy for you to learn. I hope you will like this effort as well.







Password: Computermastia.blogspot.com

Complete MS Power Point 2007 Tutorial in Urdu and Hindi
TusFiles
UsersFiles
MediaFire


Post a Comment Blogger

  1. I download your giving video and book and i learn all things about this cores thanks for share it instant grammar check .

    ReplyDelete

 
Top